I am so excited! I have finally reached 50 followers! I know I promised to include 5 freebies for you! But I just can't figure out how to do it. I've tried but with no luck. I am researching this though and as soon as I do, I am going to post these freebies. They aren't fancy AT ALL!!! I love all the cute graphics and designs that everyone uses but I'm not there yet...heck I can't even figure out how to post the silly documents anyway! Again, thanks for your patience with me while I learn the blogging thing. If anyone can help me I sure would appreciate it. This is what I am trying to do:
- learn to upload to google docs so that it won't change the format or images I've already created. The last doc I uploaded all the pictures and borders I added were gone!!!
- find a way to get my documents on my posts so that there is a picture for people to click AND once they click it they see the document in google docs so they can grab it.
- or learn any other way to get my documents on the post so people can have them.
Thanks again for following my blog. I promise some changes very soon.
- I really want a new blog design!!! I want to learn how to change backgrounds and add a heading so my blog will better represent me. Any tips??? So far, no luck with finding the plain white blog design :(
- I am going to start writing about my class and how I teach specific lessons/procedures/strategies. But I don't have any pictures (thank you crashed computer of '10 waaa :'( )and I was afraid that they would be boring posts so I've delayed doing that. I am going to try to make it work anyway...Starting with the beginning of school and all its glory!! From set up to lessons to classroom management. That is coming up first.
- I am going to learn to add freebies to grab! A big thank you very much to Jenna at diving in to learning for trying to teach me how to post them. Hopefully I will figure it out someday!
Most of my stuff got placed in the new room but some of it is in a different room! I can't actually go back to work in my room until Aug 1 to solve the problem. But I don't know if that will happen because of other commitments but I know that I will feel so much better when my room is done. We go back August 20 but technically only 1 day is devoted to teacher workday. I couldn't even arrange my room in one day!!! So I go early on my own time because I want things perfect and inviting. I could never do that in one day! Do you feel the same? Are you an early bird or do you work better getting things done during your school days?
Starting this week I am going to write about the beginning of school-activities and procedures! So check back soon! Also I'll post pics as soon as I get into my room and start working!